Zoya Dahlia

I've never been a fan of the textured polish trend, as you probably noticed. But I have to admit, I do like the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes, a lot actually! They just don't feel as... course as some of the other brands. After trying Carter I fell in love and wanted them all!

Zoya Dahlia is a black base with a crapton of silver glitter. I love it in the bottle, that sparkle is just incredible!


The formula is perfect! Opaque in 2 coats and it's dry to the touch very fast, but it does need a little while to completely harden, so be carefull for about 15 - 20 minutes after painting as you don't use a topcoat with this polish.



I had such a hard time getting decent pictures of this. I'm still not 100% happy with these, but it's the best I could do and you do see the gorgeousness that is Dahlia. Even though this is a black polish, It doesn't come across as a really dark polish, because of all the glitter. Another winner from Zoya!

What's your favorite Pixie Dust?

X

1 comments: