Mani Monday's: OPI Pompeii Purple

Happy Monday!
Today's Mani Monday theme is favorite pink and we all know I'm just not a big pink polish lover. I do own quite a few, but there's only a select few I actually wear and like and there are even less I love. I've already showed you my all time favorite pink, China Glaze 108 Degrees, so I didn't want to do a repeat of that. The polish I choose was one of my first OPI polishes and I've worn it a lot and still do.

OPI Pompeii Purple is not actually a purple, but it's a vibrant fuchsia pink with an iredescent blue-ish purple shimmer.


The formula is really nice, although a little on the thin side, so be carefull not to flood your cuticles. It's opaque in 2 thin coats and dries fast and shiny.



I love this color, it's so fun and cheery! I think this is perfect for spring and summer, when the sun brings out that gorgeous shimmer. It first came out in the 2004 Greek Isles collection, but has since been added to the permanent collection and is widely available.


What's your favorite pink polish?

X

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's so pretty! Love that flash of blue/purple iridescence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what makes this polish so gorgeous!
      I seem to have a preference for pink polishes with a little flash of blue... 108 Degrees has it too, lol.

      Delete
  2. I love the flash in this one! A great pink on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime, this is a pink I actually enjoy wearing :D

      Delete
  3. Yep, definitely your colour...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was on my wishlist for quite a while... and now I'm waiting for it to arrive :D This post made me even more impatient for it to arrive. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet it looks great on those immensely long nails of yours :D

      Delete