Sinful Colors Easy Going

Summer is officially here and it's no secret I like bright, fun polish this time of year, but lately I've been craving a more neutral nail. I've been rocking the beige, sand and taupe a lot, but my favorite color has to be a milky, almost white baby pink. Yep, I said it PINK! I've been in love with all the usual suspects like Essie Fiji, OPI Mod about you, etc. but since Sinful Colors is now available here and I've heard Holly talk about this polish so much, I had to give it a go!

Sinful Colors Easy Going is a very light, milky baby pink with a hint of peach. In some lights it looks definitely pink, but in other lights it's more a peachy salmon color. Either way, it's incredibly pretty.


The formula is actually pretty ok for this kind of color. It's a little patchy and streaky as baby pinks tend to be, but nothing I couldn't handle. You do need about 3 coats to get this opaque, but it dries reasonably fast. What you are left with, is a gorgeous clean and fresh manicure.


I just can't get enough of this polish. I love how this looks, it actually makes me look a little tan and I never get tan, so I need all the help I can get! This sort of color is appropriate for all occasions and goes with everything. Such an easy polish.


Do you enjoy a nice nude or are you sticking with bright and vibrant?

X

3 comments:

  1. This polish is beautiful on you! I have this and have never used it, going to have to rectify that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes!
      I can't wait to see what it looks like on you, I think this might actually change color depending on your skintone, lol!

      Delete
  2. I actually have that color! Do you want to follow each other through GFC? Let me know :D
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete