Loaded Lacquer Glitter Graveyard

As soon as I heard Heather from Loaded Lacquer was coming out with a Halloween collection, I knew I had to have it. Even before seeing any pictures, there was no doubt in my mind I would love every single polish and she hasn't disappointed with her Zombie Hayride collection!

The collection consists of 4 polishes and today I have the first one to show you.

Loaded Lacquer Glitter Graveyard is a black jelly base, packed with black holographic multi-sized hex, silver holographic multi-sized hex, holographic red squares, rainbow micro shimmer and a dusting of reflective pigment. The pigment won't show up unless you are in the dark and with a bright light on your nails. I have to say, it was loads of fun during my Zumba class with all the flashing lights!


The formula is absolutely perfect! I layered just 1 coat over 1 coat of black and there was no need to fish, place or dab, the glitter went on smoothly. You can definitely get this opaque on its own in 2 - 3 coats, but I like it better over black as you don't get as much glitter on your nails and all the individual glitter stands out more. It dries really fast and shiny, but I would recommend a good coat of top coat to smooth the glitter out.


Isn't that gorgeous? I love it so much, I can't stop staring at my nails. I actually crawled underneath my deks with my flashlight app to try to capture the reflective pigment in a picture, but no such luck. If you want to see a great picture of the pigment, check out the bottle shot on the Loaded Lacquer site.


I'm a sucker for Halloween and Holiday polish in general, but this year I've been quite good at not overbuying. This might have something to do with the fact that I really don't like the mainstream brands Halloween collections, but I'm still very proud of myself for saving my money for gorgeous collections like this one!

Do you like Halloween polish as much as I do and which one's your favorite?

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment