Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Ever since I lived in Ireland for a couple of years, I celebrate this holiday by going out to the Irish pub and having a nice, green pint of Guinness with my husband. Of course I have to have a matching mani and most years I go for some kind of clover nail art.

This year I decided to go for art, a glitter and my favorite green cream. I put down 2 coats of OPI My boyfriend scales walls on my middle finger, drew a clover (or something resembling a clover) with China Glaze Four leaf clover and topped it with Loaded Lacquer Coconut.


The glitter is one of my favorites, KBShimmer Get clover it and the green cream is China Glaze Four leaf clover. The green from the clover bled a little bit into Coconut, but I don't mind too much, it actually gives it some more dimention I think.



I have to say, even though my clover nail art didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, I do really like this mani. It's fun and festive, perfect for this holiday!

Do you celebrate St. Patricks Day?

X

6 comments:

  1. I don't celebrate it myself, but I love seeing all St. Paddy's mani's. Yours definitely is one of my favourites, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, een woord. Wauw echt prachtig gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er prachtig uit! Die groene glitter is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt, dat is ook een van mijn favorieten :)

      Delete