Kaleidoscope by El Corazon First Snowdrop

A while ago I saw a simple but stunning polish on Soraya's blog (mijnnagellakjes). It was greyish blue with a subtle micro glitter and I absolutely loved it! When I was browsing one of my favorite sites, Hypnotic Polish, I came across it and before I knew it, I placed an order.


Kaleidoscope by El Corazon First Snowdrop is, besides quite the mouthfull, a gorgeous light blue, almost white cream with a ton of blue micro glitter in it. I think it's listed as shimmer, but it's just a little to big for that I think. This polish is part of the Dreams about Spring collection which consists of 9 polishes in total, all gorgeous creams with micro glitter.


The formula is impeccable. It glides on the nail, is opaque in 2 thin coats and dries really fast and shiny. My pictures are without topcoat, because I was so busy doing something else, I took pictures first, than remembered to add HK Girl...


It's such a subtle polish, but the micro glitter really makes it stand out. I love this so much, I can't get over it. I kinda want to put it right back on. Even though it's a glitter, I think this is a polish you can wear any time and to any occasion.


This is my first polish of this brand, but if the rest of them have the same formula, I want them all! I did pick up another one and I'll be painting that baby on my nails very soon.

Are you familiar with this brand and what do you think?

X

4 comments:

  1. Staat je heel mooi! Vind de tint ook wel erg leuk, beetje twijfelaartje tussen grijs en blauw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben er echt weg van!
      Die twijfeling qua kleur komt echt door de blauwe micro glitter. Eigenlijk vind ik de hele collectie erg gaaf :D

      Delete
  2. Ik krijg ook de neiging mijn nagels weer met 1 van deze lakjes te lakken. Ik was echt verbaasd over hoe fijn ze lakken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ik ook!
      Wat een fantastische formule en een ontzettend gaaf lakje <3

      Delete