piCture pOlish Vampire

After all the pastel, bright and neon polishes, my DarknTwisty heart was craving something a little darker. This polish is everything I was craving in a bottle. It's deep, it's dark, it's vampy and it applies really nicely.

Picture Polish Vampire is a deep blood red jelly and if you don't like this polish, well... like the bottle says: Bite Me!


The formula was really nice, although a little on the thick side. But that is the case with a lot of jelly polishes and it still flowed on the nail with ease. It was almost opaque in just 1 coat, but I did add the second one, to deepen the color and truly get what you see in the bottle. This dried really fast and so glossy, you don't really need a top coat, but of course I did add my HK Girl, just because I always do.


Isn't that pretty? Not what you'd call a typical Summer polish, but it's the perfect break from all the brightness. Because it's a jelly formula, it looks so squishy and glossy. This is definitely very dark, but it never looks black. Even in the shade, this still looks red, albeit a more brownish red.


I absolutely love it! Not only is this a gorgeous deep blood red, I also love the name and text on the bottle. I always feel like a rebel wearing this and it gives me a Bite Me! attitude, even more than I usually have, lol.

Do you have a polish that gives you the feeling you can take on the world?

X

6 comments: