Essie Cute as a Button

With the lovely wheather we've been having over here (rain, rain, rain), I thought it was time to bring spring to my nails as it doesn't look like we will be seeing the sun anytime soon...
I looked through my stash and this little beauty caught my eye: Essie Cute as a button

The color is as cute as the name and this is one of my favorite spring colors.
Evey time I wear it thought, there is someone commenting that the color is just to sweet for my personallity... I don't have a clue what they mean... I'm cute as a button myself! *Uchuch*

Anyway...

I have a love hate relationship with Essie polishes. I love the colors, but hate the formula of most Essie polishes, they tend to be sheer, streaky and just an awfull mess!
But this polish is an exeption, it's on the thin side, but not streaky or sheer.
In fact, it is opaque in 2 to 3 coats, depending on how thin or thick you do you coats.
I prefer 3 thin ones and that is what I'm wearing in the pictures below.

I have worn this color quite a bit and I can actually see a dip in my bottle!



This is just one of those colors that ticks all the boxes, nice to work with, opaque, suits pretty much every skintone, just a big winner in my eyes!




 X


0 comments:

Post a Comment