Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder

Today I decided to switch it up a little with something else then polish, because I finally hit pan on one of my make up items!!!
I always get so excited when this happens, especially when it is a product that I've been using for a long time and there didn't seem to be an end to it.

It is Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust.
This is just your basic highlighting powder, it gives a shine to your skin, without giving much color. Just the way I like it :D




I bought this powder over a year ago and I have been using it almost every single day, as it's the only highlighter I own.

It's a very pale pink color, as I have extremely fair skin. It gives a good amount of shimmer to my cheekbones and it is very silky to the touch.







To apply this product, I like to use my Real Techniques Setting Brush. I love the RT brushes! They are so soft and pick up a nice amount of product, without sucking it in the brush, if you know what I mean.



The only thing I don't like, is that it doesn't seem to stay put very long...
After about 2 - 3 hours, it's completely gone. For that reason, I don't think I will repurchase when I've used it up. I think it's time to try something new, but what?

Any suggestions?

X



0 comments:

Post a Comment