KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone

About a year ago, I discovered a wonderfull site called Etsy.
I fell in love and my wallet started crying because I went a little Etsy Crazy...

After a few big splurges, my first instinct to buy, buy, buy!!! calmed down and I was able to look around without buying everything I liked.
But my love for Indie nail polishes didn't die down and every now and again I indulge my craving and pick up some lovely polishes.

One of the polishes I had my eye on for a while and finally bought is a KBShimmer polish, called Don't Teal Anyone.
A stunning teal cream base, with a ton of teal, blue, purple and gold hexagonal glitter in different sizes.



I love this polish! It is a really good consistency and it's opaque on its own in two coats and dries extremely fast. The glitter is easy to apply, and you don't need to dab it on to get enough glitter on your nail. It's really easy to work with for a chuncky glitter.

The only thing with this polish is, that because it's a cream base, it tends to cover some of the glitter from the first coat when you apply the second... that's such a shame.
This polish, but with a jelly base instead of a cream base would have been absolutely perfect!

This does eat a lot of top coat. I used two coats of Seche Vite and it still didn't feel smooth and it wasn't as shiny as I would have liked it to be. Next time I'll wear this, I will use NailPatternBoldness Glitter Food as my first layer of top coat, to see if that will smooth it out.

But it is gorgeous anyway!



You can find KBShimmer on Etsy here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment