Kaleidoscope by El Corazon Magic Flower

Sometimes you just want a fun, bright and fresh color on your nails, even if it's cold and raining outside, so the polish cheers you up every time you glance at your nails. I've found the perfect polish for that! It's fun, bright and absolutely gorgeous and to top it off, it has a really nice, easy to paint formula!

Kaleidoscope by El Corazon Magic Flower is a bright green cream with a greyish blue micro glitter. This polish was part of the Dreams about Spring collection, just like First Snowdrop I showed you earlier. I got this polish at Hypnotic Polish and it's still available there.


Like I said, the formula is really nice, easy to paint, opaque in just 2 thin coats, fast drying and it's shiny all on its own. My pictures are 2 coats without topcoat.


I love this color! It's bright and fun, but somehow not too in your face. Even though this is definitely a Spring and Summer Polish, I wear it all year round, because I'm a firm believer in wearing whatever color you want in whatever season you want!


I only own two of the Kaleidoscope polishes, but both are gorgeous with a perfect formula and they are really affordable. I think I will be picking up quite a few more of these in the not so distant future :D

Were you familiar with this brand and what do you think?

X

4 comments:

  1. Ik ben echt groot fan van deze collectie (en El Corazon!) dit is ook weer een beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben elke keer als ik er eentje lak weer positief verrast door de formule.
      Heerlijk merk en hier gaan er zeker meer van in mijn stash komen :D

      Delete
    2. De formule vind ik geweldig. Maakt niet uit hoe je lakt, hij komt eigenlijk perfect egaal op je nagel. Ik hoop mijn stash ook uit te breiden hier mee! Heb ook een rode van Kaleidoscope, ook echt een beauty.

      Delete
    3. Oeh, rood... daar ga ik de volgende Hypnotic bestelling eens naar kijken :D

      Delete