Zoya Yuna

This Fall, Zoya released a two part collection called the Ignite and Entice collection. The Entice part has all cream polishes and the Ignite part has all shimmer polishes. Although I loved (almost) all of the colors, I only picked up a few of the Ignite collection. I am planning to pick up 1 more of the Ignite collection if I can get my hands on it and as for the Entice collection, I don't have any just yet, but there are a couple that I do really like, so I think they might make it to my collection sometime in the near future.

Today I have the first of my picks from the Ignite collection to show you. Zoya Yuna is a gorgeous dark grey base, packed with golden shimmer. The combination of the gold with the grey base, almost makes this polish look green in some lights, but it's definitely grey.


The formula was perfect! Easy to apply, opaque in 2 coats, it dried really fast and with a shiny finish. The shimmer doesn't make this feel bumpy at all, it's absolute perfection and a hidden gem in this collection.


I wasn't even going to pick this one up, but when I placed my order, I needed 1 more polish to fill the box (something to do with a fixed shipping fee and I always feel like I'm wasting money if I don't pick up the maximum amount of polishes...) and I threw this one in.


I thought it looked really nice in the bottle, but when I applied it and saw the color on my nails, I was in LOVE! It's a calm and very sophisticated color, but that golden shimmer packs a punch! This will be a fall favorite of mine from now on and if you love grey polish or even if you don't, you need to try Yuna.

Did you pick up any of the Ignite or Entice polishes and which one is your favorite?

X

4 comments:

  1. Oh als ik ergens een zwakke plek voor heb dan is het wel mooie shimmer. Wat een prachtige lak!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De hele collectie heft van dit soort mooie shimmers, zou zeker eens gluren!

      Delete