China Glaze Wait n' Sea

Another Monday, another weekend over. We had some glorious weather this weekend, the temperatures rose to a very nice 23 degrees and I enjoyed every bit of it! I relaxed in my garden with a book and a nice glass of chilled white wine and on Saturday night I practiced my water marbling. Oh, the glamorous life I lead, lol.

For the main color of my mani, I choose the gorgeous China Glaze Wait n' Sea. This is a teal crelly and it's part of the recently released Off Shore Summer 2014 collection. I thought this was supposed to be a neon collection, but this is nothing like it. It's fun and colorful, but it's not that bright and definitely not a neon!


The formula is, thank God, nothing like a neon too. It flows on the nail with ease and it's easily opaque in 2 thin coats. It dries reasonably fast and super shiny, but I always add my fast drying topcoat. This is one of those really hard to capture colors (like four leaf clover... don't even get me started on how many times I tried...), but my swatch pictures are fairly accurate, it's a bit brighter irl.


I absolutely love how this mani turned out. This color is amazing and I actually really like my water marble design. You should see my other hand though, not so pretty... I keep having issues with water drops ruining my design. If anybody has a great tip to avoid that, please let me know in the comments!


Did you pick up any of the new Off Shore colors and if so, which ones?

X

6 comments:

  1. Wat een ongelooflijk leuk kleurtje! Vind je marble ook erg mooi gelukt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt, ik blijf het lasting vinden, dat marble-en...

      Delete
  2. Die water marble is echt perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good job. I need to give it a try again.
    What a great teal polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne!
      This polish restored my faith in China Glaze after the City Flourish formula disaster.

      Delete