OPI My boyfriend scales walls

Every nail polish lover would agree with me that every stash needs the basics: a good black polish and a good white polish. These colors can be used as a base for a glitter, in nail art or to make a sheer or hard to deal with polish pop on your nails. I've tried a lot of different black and white polishes, but I always go back to the same two. I already showed my favorite black, China Glaze Liquid Leather and today I have my favorite white for you.

OPI My boyfriend scales walls is an off white cream. Yes, my favorite white polish isn't white at all. This is just a bit softer than a true white, which I found to be better for my skin tone. As you can see, my bottle is well loved and I'll probably need to get another one soon.


The formula is what makes this my favorite. It's a little streaky on the first coat, but nothing I can't handle and it's completely opaque in just 2 coats. It dries fast and has a very glossy finish.


I love this polish and use it for all my nail art, but I also like this on its own. Especially in Spring and Summer, I like a plain white mani and this one really suits my skin tone. It was first released in 2012 in the Spiderman collection, but has since been added to the core collection. This truly is my favorite white and it will always be a part of my collection.


What is your favorite white polish?

X

2 comments: