China Glaze Blue Iguana

This polish has been sitting in my stash for quite some time. I painted my nails with it just one time and didn't like it, so it went to the back of my stash. When I was putting them all in my Helmer, I had this in my hands and for the life of me couldn't remember why I didn't like it... So I decided to try it again and see what was up.

Well... I still don't know why I didn't like it the first time around, because it's absolutely gorgeous! China Glaze Blue Iguana is a bright blue glass fleck polish, that almost looks a little purple in some lights.


The fomula is a little on the thin side, so be carefull when applying. It's opaque in 2 - 3 coats and dries reasonably fast. The finish is gorgeous, shiny and bright. I think I might not have liked this the first time, because it was a bit sheer, but with 3 thin coats, it's good to go!



3 coats Blue Iguana, 1 coat HK girl
Blue Iguana was part of the 2011 Island Escape collection, but is still widely available. I really like that collection, I also own 108 Degrees, Papaya Punch and Senorita Bonita and love them all.

Do you like blue nail polish and which is your favorite?

X

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I seem to be going through a blue fase...

      Delete
  2. SO pretty!! I *heart* blue polish so much - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I have been wearing blue a lot lately :D

      Delete