#SPRINGNORULES: Easter Eggs

Happy Friday everybody!!!

Today's #springnorules theme is Easter Eggs and I knew I wanted this mani to be colorful and hand painted, because that's how I used to paint my Easter eggs.

I haven't painted an egg in years, not since I was little, but coincidence has it that while I was painting my Easter egg nails, my mother send me a picture of my three year old niece painting eggs and eating chocolate eggs. I looked at her creations and decided to stick with the colors she used, so this little mani is inspired her.


I like this a lot, it's by no means perfect, but it's fun and it reminds me of my little niece. I haven't seen her in over a month and that is way too long! I'll have to drive up to go see my family soon.


What's your favorite thing to do around Easter?

X

1 comments:

  1. So pretty Anca...I love hand painted Easter eggs! Have a great Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete