Loaded Lacquer Get Lei'd

As you probably all know by now, I'm a huge fan of the Loaded Lacquer glitters. They are so opaque and easy to paint, I just can't get enough! But Loaded Lacquer doesn't just have great glitters, Heather also has some great jelly's (the jiggles collection which I will be reviewing a bit later) and crelly's. Today I have one of those to show you.

Loaded Lacquer Get Lei'd is a neon orange coral crelly with a blueish violet micro shimmer. It's part of the Hula Girl collection, which consists of 5 awesome polishes. I already showed you 2 gorgeous polishes from this collection: Dashboard Dancing and Paradise Overdose


The formula is really nice, it's opaque in 2-3 coats, depending on how thick your layers are. It dries really fast and the color is amazing! It really glows on your nails.



It's so bright and fun, I absolutely love it! The shimmer really gives life and depth to this polish, without being overly in your face. I got so many comments when I wore this polish, I've actually been stopped in the streets twice by people asking what was on my nails. Another winner from Loaded Lacquer!


Loaded Lacquer is available here and the shop has just been restocked, so get them while you can, trust me, every polish lover needs some Loaded Lacquer in her life!

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment