Favorite polishes 2013

I can't believe it's the last day of 2013 today. I wanted to post my favorite polishes for this year somewhere in December, but I didn't expect it to be the very last day... this month just got away from me.

I added quite a few polishes to my stash this year, but I also gave a lot away. I enjoyed so many polishes, but I did manage to pick my top 10 for this year ( I could have picked 50 easily, but I kept it at 10 otherwise this post would have been endless...).

These are in no particular order, I love them all!

OPI My favorite Ornament. I only bought this polish in December, but I wore it 4 times that month and I'm in love! I added this to my shopping cart because I had room for 1 more and I wanted a glittery golden polish for the holidays and this looked nice. When it arrived I fell in love! It's just so gorgeous! Stay tuned for tomorrows post for a full review of this polish.


Essie Butler Please. I just can't get enough of this gorgeous blue and this is the only polish in my stash that I own a back up of.


China Glaze Surfin' for Boys. I wore this polish so much during the summer, it even beats Flip Flop Fantasy in my book! The shimmer in this polish is what makes it stunning.


Deborah Lippmann Lady sings the Blues. I chose this polish, but I love them all. 2013 was the year Deborah Lippmann finally became available in store here and I took full advantage! Her glitter polishes are fenomenal!


Dollish Polish 1,2 Freddy's coming for you! The Dollish Polish Halloween collection was fantastic! I love them all! I think this might be my favorite, but I haven't worn them all, so this might change.


Chanel Taboo. My first high end polish and I was sold. The formula is perfect, it didn't chip and the color... oh, the color... Big winner for me!


China Glaze Pelican Grey. Such a simple, sophisticated polish. Perfect for those times you want something subdued, but the slight shimmer makes it absolutely beautifull. My bottle is half empty allready.


OPI Ink Suede. I love the suede finish and I wish OPI would bring these back.


OPI Solitaire. I'm not the biggest fan of the textured trend, but I do love this one and I have to admit, because they dry so fast, I do reach for them a lot on those days I don't have a lot of time to paint my nails. And come on... I couldn't do a favorites of 2013 without including a liquid sand!


Dior Minuit. Just look at it... the color, the bottle, the formula... I love everything about it!


That's it for this year, all my favorite polishes in one post.
Have a great New Years and I wish you lot's of health, love, happiness and of course polish for 2014!

X

4 comments:

  1. Er staan er een paar tussen die bij mij ook hoog op mijn favorietenlijstje staan van dit jaar! Minuit, Taboo en Solitaire <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, I would have a hard time finding a polish I truly hate ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      But I did manage to find a few that seemed to hate me though, lol.

      Delete