Mani Monday's: Favorite Blue

I have been lacking in the Mani Monday department lately. With my internet problems, camera problems ( somehow my pictures all turn out blurry lately, I think I need to do a thorough cleanse of my lens) and some time issues, I just haven't had the time to paint my nails. I rock the same polish for about 5 days lately and that is just not me! Hopefully this will change starting this week, because I have missed looking at my nails and smilling because I'm enjoying my fresh mani. I have picked up quite a few polishes lately and have a lot to show you! (If you follow me on instagram you've probably allready seen a little Pahlish haul and there is more!)

Today's Mani Monday theme is Favorite Blue. I love blue polish and have a lot of them. My blue collection is almost as big as my red collection and that is saying something. But if I'm being honest about my favorite blue, I already showed them here. But I didn't feel like showing you swatches of a blue polish, that isn't actually my favorite. That felt a little like cheating and I have been cheating enough lately. So I decided to just show them again, because they are so gorgeous and to be honest, they deserve the attention!

Let's start with my alltime favorite blue. This is the only polish I own a back up of and I wear it a lot, at least once every month. (Even though that doesn't sound very often, my fellow polish junkies know it is.) Essie Butler Please is a bright, in your face blue cream. I love the way this pops on my nails and I just can't get over this color. It was instant love for me.


As you can tell from the previous polish, I love bright blues, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I love China Glaze Splish Splash. This is a neon blue polish, with a subtle shimmer in it. I wore this so much this spring and summer, I love it!
 

When it comes to shimmer, Essence The boy next door is a total winner for me. I've picked this up fairly recently and have allready worn it three times. It's just gorgeous, dries really fast and is opagque in almost 1 coat and, best of all, it's cheap!


How can I do a favorite blue's post without mentioning this polish? Not only do I love the blue, almost purple color of this polish, but the suede finish makes it extremely beautiful. I just wish I could get my hands on more of the suede polishes... but luckily I do own OPI Ink Suede.


And last but certainly not least, glitter! I love glitter, especially this time of year and I love both these glitters. Girly Bits Smurf Dance is not only a gorgeous glitter topper, it also has sentimental value for me, as I alway call a really good friend of mine Smurf.


And don't get me started on Deborah Lippmann Lady sings the Blues. This applies like a dream, is opaque in 2 coats and only needs 1 coat of topcoat to feel smooth. I love it!


What's your favorite blue?

X

8 comments:

  1. They are all beauties Anca!!! So hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne!
      I just couldn't make up my mind, so I just picked them all :D

      Delete
  2. Good grief...I love every single one! They're all gorgeous!! I especially love the China Glaze and have had my eye on that DL for a while. So many fabulous choices!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only able to get my hands on DL for about 2 months and I'm so happy they're finally here, I love them so much!!!

      Delete
  3. They all look so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like "Butler Please" the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Such a gorgeous polish, I'm actually rocking it right now :D

      Delete