#XMASNORULES: Santa

I can't believe this is the last day of our little #XMASNORULES challenge. I had so much fun with all the different mani's and enjoyed seeing all of yours. The theme for this last day is, of course, Santa. I had so many ideas, all of them way to hard for me to do, so I opted for a relatively easy, but fun many.

I painted all my nails red, except my ringfinger and added a nice layer of snow and some snowflakes. On my ringfinger, I started with a green base and added Santa himself :D
I really like how he turned out. His eyes are a little bigger than I wanted, but that gives him kind of a hippy look, or am I the only one who sees the John Lennon glasses?





This might be my favorite of all my nail art attempts, it's just so fun and festive and I love my little Santa. I had an absolute blast and can't wait for next years challenge!

What was your favorite #XMASNORULES mani?

Happy Holidays!
X

3 comments:

  1. He is perfect and I absolutely love him! Totally a hippie Santa! Its hard to pick one but I love my Santa nails and also Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime, I did like your Christmas Tree a lot!

      Delete