#XMASNORULES: Candy Canes and Gifts

I'm doing a little catch up today. I've been so busy, I didn't have time to create even the simplest art for our challenge, so I decided to do 2 in 1 today. Candy Canes and Gifts... what a great combination!

I tried an intricate design at first, but after bumping my nails, messing up because of shaking hands and just a complete lack of skill, I gave up and just stayed in my comfort zone: fun, colorful and simple by alternating the canes and gifts.



I love candy canes, I always have the pepermint ones in my Christmas tree and no matter how many I hang, they all somehow dissapear before New Years Eve... I think my cats eat them.



What's at the top of your Christmas Wishlist this year?

X

3 comments:

  1. Your cats? I think your hubby eats them :P

    I like the candy canes on your nail, they're sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome multitasking Anca! Great job! Our candy cane estate always dissapear to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea combining the manis :) I love your bows!

    ReplyDelete