Sinful Colors Midnight Blue

After yesterdays haul, it shouldn't come as a big surprise that I wanted to try one of my new beauties asap. I hesitated a long time between them all, but finally decided to go for one of the blues, as I haven't had blue polish on my nails in a while. (Although I just realized that is a total lie since I only took of Swagger about a week ago...)

Sinful Colors Midnight Blue is a gorgeous deep blue polish. It has such a nice shine to it, it almost reminds me of a metallic polish, but I like this better than a true metallic finish.


The formula was perfect! Almost opaque in just 1 coat, but in my opinion better with 2 thin coats, it dried really fast and it has a nice shine to it. The brush was nice and thin and fans out on the nail for easy application.


I love this color, It's such a rich blue color with a lot of depth. I think this will suit pretty much every skin tone and it's a very classy color. This has lived up to all my expectations and I'm extremely happy to be able to pick this brand up for only € 1.99. If you haven't tried this brand, go out and get one. You won't be disappointed!


Have you tried this brand yet and what do you think?

X

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see sinful colors making their was to my Netherlands friend!! I have maybe 100-150 bottles and only maybe 10 finnky ones in the bunch. They are such an affordable was to to pretty up the nails. I just got this one and it is untried. I can't wait to wear it! So beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime, I was over the moon when I saw the display!
      I really can't wait to try them all!

      Delete
  2. That colour suits your skintone very well! I really like this colour!

    I picked up Rich in Heart last week, gorgeous and with a nice formula. I want more of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernette, Rich in Heart is such a me color, but I bet it looks stunning on you!

      Delete
  3. OMG, you got your hands on some Sinful Colors...YAY! They are difficult to find in Canada also. Can't wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete