Zoya Storm

I've been loving a lot of bright and colorful mani's lately, after all it is Spring and the weather has been gorgeous. But as usual I felt the need for something a little more DarknTwisty, just to change things up a little. I just can't live without my gorgeous dark polishes for too long. I picked a perfect day for it too, because it's raining at the moment.

Zoya Storm is just what I wanted! It's a black base with a scattered holo and was part of the Zoya 2012 winter Ornate collection, just like Blaze I showed earlier.


The formula is perfect, opaque in 2 thin coats, it dries really fast and extremely shiny. What a gorgeous polish! This looks like a clear night sky and I can't stop staring. It looks gorgeous in the shade, but when the sun  hits it... oh boy... multi colored black goodness!


Zoya has quite a few of these scattered holo polishes and I think I might own them all. I'm not a big fan of linear holo polish but I do love a good scattered holo every now and again and this is one of my favorites.


Although this is an older polish, it's still widely available. If you love dark polishes with a twist, I'd definitely recommend you pick this up!

Do you own any of the Zoya scattered holo's and which one is your favorite?

X

4 comments:

  1. Af en toe hou ik ook wel van zulke donkere lakken. Dit is een hele mooie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, de holo glitter zorgt er voor dat hij helemaal niet zo donker lijkt op je nagels.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful polish and it is an Anca polish :) I have Storm and Blaze but I am still on the look-out for Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a me polish!
      I think I might own all the Zoya scattered holo's, including Aurora.
      But that one is still untried. It's a beauty though...

      Delete