#SUMMERNORULES: Catch up!

It's the third day of our #SUMMERNURULES Challenge and I haven't shown you a single mani yet. So so bad, I know, but I've been knocked out by a nasty migraine and as we all know, headache and nail polish just don't mix. Luckily, I'm feeling a lot better now and I decided to do a little catch up post of all the mani's I've missed.


We started on the 21st with the first day of Summer. Can you believe it's Summer already? I can't... but I'm enjoying every bit of it! I wanted to do a really cool neon water marble, but every single polish I tried didn't want to marble. I even tried the Maybelline bleached neons which supposedly marble really well, but they just didn't want to work for me... I blame the water, my marble skills and the beginning of my migraine.

After my third attempt I gave up and seeing as I was in a foul mood by then, I picked the polish with the prefect name: Black Cat Lacquer Cruel Summer. I layered it over China Glaze Grass is lime greener and I LOVE this combination!


Monday marked day two of the Summer No Rules challenge with National Pink Day. Now, we all know pink is my favorite polish color... not... and I just couldn't decide what to go with. But the fact that water marble kicked my butt earlier was still haunting me and as I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided to give it another go. This time my polishes all behaved and I was able to get a half way decent marble on my nail. I pimped that mani with some glitter and a cool pink cream et voila!


Today is the third day of the challenge and the theme is Strawberries. I love strawberries, they are so sweet and I eat a lot of them in Summer, when they're sweet and ripe. I love them for breakfast in my yoghurt or just on a simple piece of toast. On my nails though... not the best to be honest...

They look a little rough around the edges, but still, a fun mani and seeing as I did these with my migraine shouting his last hurrah in my head, I think they turned out ok.


That's it, all caught up! I always love our No Rules Challenges, are you going to join? Remember, it's a No Rules Challenge, so anything goes, no nail art required, just fun! If so, please let me know in the comments or join us on Instagram using #SUMMERNORULES so we can enjoy all the fun mani's!

X

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better Anca!! I love them all, your strawberries are great.

    ReplyDelete