Essence The green & the grunge

Today I have another polish from one of my favorite budget brands. I allready showed you a few of the new Essence colors I picked up during the 2 for 1 sale (The Boy next door and Prom Berry) and this is another one from that little shopping spree.

Essence The green & the grunge is a dusty forest green cream and is new to the Essence collection.


The formula is pretty good, opaque in 2 thin coats and it dries really fast and shiny, my pictures are without top coat. But I just can't get over the annoying bottles. I have said it before and I will keep saying it: the brush is a little too wide and I keep expecting to tip the bottle over because of the shape. But I deal with it because Essence has been coming out with some lovely colors and they are inexpensive.



It says "Colour of the year" on the bottle, but as far as I know, Emerald is the color of this year and although I really like this green, it's definitely not what I would call Emerald. It's just to dusty for that.


I wish Essence would come out with more new colors, because the ones I've tried so far are great!
And, while they're at it, please change the bottle, these are accidents waiting to happen!

X

1 comments: