Barry M Red Black

I've heard a lot about Barry M polishes, but since they are not available over here, I never tried one. That is, untill my friend decided to order just a few and asked if I wanted to join in. I thought long and hard for about 10 seconds before I said YES! I chose 3 to start with, so I could see if I liked this brand or not.

When I got my polishes, I instantly loved the colors and couldn't wait to try them out on my nails. Today I have the first one for you. Barry M Red Black is a blackish red cream polish, like the name says. It's extremely dark, from a distance it does look black, but up close you can definitely still tell it's red.


The formula is perfect, not too thick, not too thin. Opaque in 2 thin coats and it dries fast and shiny. On the first coat, you could really tell it's a red polish and the second coat darkened it up to what you see in my pictures. This is such a perfect color for me! Dark, vampy, twisty goodness, I love it!


I am an instant fan of Barry M. Not only was it easy to apply, fast drying and absolutely gorgeous, it didn't chip on me at all. I wore it for 4 days without chips. On day 4 I noticed a little bit of tipwear, but that was it. If you can get your hands on some Barry M polishes, go for it! They're definitely worth the money.


Do you own any Barry M polishes and which ones do you recommend?

X

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous colour! I don't have any Barry M...might have to change that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them, they are great!

      Delete
  2. This is a Anca color for sure! It looks beautiful on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete