OPI Ink Suede

Today I have a polish for you that was on my wishlist for a very long time. Unfortunately, it's a Limited Edition and it's no longer available. You can still find it on eBay, but be prepared to pay a lot of money for it. I was lucky enough to pull it out of a box me and my friends call Pandora. This is a box full of polish, that rotates between our group of friends, so we can give the polishes that are just sitting in our stash totally unloved, a second chance. We all have a fairly big stash and this is a perfect way to update our stash and try new and different polishes without spending a lot of money (not that this box stop us from spending money, but it's a nice idea!). The concept is very simple: you take out a polish you like and substitute this for a polish from your own stash that isn't getting enough love from you. Easy and always fun! I was particularly happy when I pulled this polish out, Thanks DB!!!

OPI Ink Suede is a gorgeous deep blue polish with a silver micro glitter (or is it a shimmer, I have a hard time telling the difference in theses suede polishes...). It almost looks purple in some lights and it has the famous OPI Suede finish. Not shiny, but not quite matte either.


I love this finish and I love the formula of the suede polishes. They glide on the nail, are opaque in just 1 coat (but you know by now I always do 2) and the dry time is more than amazing! They literally dry in seconds! I have never seen a polish dry as fast as these. I am lucky enough to own 2 of the polishes that OPI released and am always on the hunt for more.



Look at that! Isn't that just gorgeous? I really can't get enough of this finish and I wish OPI would bring these back. The only "complaint" I have with these polishes, is that they tend to chip fairly quickly and Ink is no exception. This gave me major tipwear (which is my version of chips, lol) on day 2. But I don't really mind, because the plusses heavily outweigh this minor detail.


Do you own any of the Suede polishes?

X

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and it looks fabulous on your nails! That is a genius idea to swap polishes and keep rotating them that way...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Anca...my fav colour :)

    ReplyDelete