Mani Monday's: Favorite Green China Glaze This is Tree-mendous

I heard on the radio today that we can expect snow this week... snow! I feel like fall has only just begun, but when I looked at my calendar, I realized we're over halfway through November... Can you believe it? Christmas is only 5 weeks away! I can't believe how fast this year is going...

Time for another Mani Monday and the theme is Favorite Green! This was a hard one for me, I love green polish and own a lot. I was looking at my stash and just couldn't decide what to show you today, but with it being almost Christmas, I choose a fairly new polish, but one that I instantly loved because it looks like a Christmas tree on you nails.

China Glaze This is Tree-mendous is part of the Happy Holiglaze 2013 collection and it's a jampacked green and gold micro glitter. This has that gritty, almost liquid sand kind of finish, without it being a true textured polish, it has the same finish as last years Winter Holly.


The formula is really nice. It's opaque in 2 - 3 coats and dries really fast. It does dry a little dull, so a top coat is a must to get it to sparkle. I wasn't quite able to capture all the sparkle in my swatches, I'd recommend checking this out in person, because it's really quite gorgeous.




This is the only one I picked up from this years hina Glaze Holiday Collection. I liked the colors and am thinking about getting the other glitters, Put a bow on it and All wrapped up, but for the rest of the polishes, I just didn't think they were that special and don't even get me started on that white texture... That might quite possibly be the ugliest polish I have ever seen!

What's your favorite green polish?

X

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh....I think I need to go check this out. I love greens but for some reason don't have a lot of variety in my collection. Lots of mints and olives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I think you would totally love it!
      I have a few mints too, love them, but my skintone doesn't love them... I still buy them though, they keep calling to me, lol.

      Delete
  2. Yuk, snow :( I love this one, I have it, but haven't swatched it yet. Looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow, but not the slush they call snow over here... Mostly just wet brown awfullness,,,
    You have to try it, I bet it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete