Hare Dog Day Dream and OPI Dim Sum Plum

You're in luck today! Two polishes in one post! Both can be worn alone, but I just love them so much paired together. They compliment eachother nicely and combined they give my mani a sophisticated bling look, without being over the top.

The first polish is OPI Dim Sum Plum, a pinktoned plum cream that has a gorgeous formula. Opague in just 2 coats, it levels nicely and dries super fast. The finish is nice and glossy.


The glitter polish I always pair with this gorgeous cream is Hare Dog Day Dream, a raspberry pinkish jelly base with blue, red and orange medium hex glitter and larger blue glitter. At least, that's what I see in my bottle. The formula is really nice for a polish so packed with glitter. When used on its own, it's opaque in 2 -3 coats, but I did just 1 coat layered over Dim Sum Plum.


Together they create a stunning manicure, just look at these swatches! I love this combo in every season, it's stunning and just so cheerful. Sometimes I wear Dog on just 1 nail, sometimes 2, but I also love it with Dim Sum as the accent en the rest of the nails glittery. I play around with it a lot, to create a unique manicure every time.




Do you own any Hare polishes and what are your favorites? I would like to add a couple more to my collection, because they are just so nice.

What is your favorite glitter combination?

X

2 comments:

  1. Love Dim Sum Plum and it is fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marianne, it's one of my favorite cream polishes.

    ReplyDelete