China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy


Today, I thought I give you my two cents about a fan favorite nail polish: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.
FFF is a peachy pink coral bright neon polish, that just isn't easy to describe. It's bright, in your face, neon and it glows of your nails!
 
I had a bit of trouble getting this polish, as it was always sold out at the sites I order my ChG polishes, but I finally got it!
 
 
I was so excited when I opened the package, but when I finally saw my bottle, I was... well, a bit disappointed actually. This was the well loved, overly talked about and hyped up Flip Flop Fantasy? 
 
I decided to paint my nails straight away, hoping it would blow me away once I had it on my nails. There had to be a reason why everybody loves this polish so much and I just wanted to see what it was! Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but I just didn't understand the hype. 
3 coats FFF, 1 coat SV
 
The formula was... well... awfull, like most neon polishes. It was thick and goopy and needed 3 coats to completely even out on the nail (I could've gotten away with 2, but I wanted it flawless on my nails, yes, I'm crazy like that!).

The drytime was very fast, so 3 coats wasn't a big problem. Like most neon polishes, this one dried to a matte finish, which I actually liked, but I added a top coat anyway, to prolong my mani.



After 3 coats, it did look a bit thick on my nails, but I did really like it! Pfiew, so all those bloggers that rave about this polish aren't crazy! It's a really unique and stunning polish.

But still... I have to admit... there are neon polishes out there that I like better.

What's your favorite neon polish?

X

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete