China Glaze Liquid Leather, with Texas Tea accent

The weather is changing over here, fall is definitely coming and the only thing I love about fall is the fact that I can pull out my dark colors again.
I started it of with the darkest of them all: China Glaze Liquid Leather.


Liquid Leather is a straight up black cream and I love it. I have been looking for that perfect black (and white, but that's a whole nother story... ) for a while now, but just wasn't happy with what I had. I found one that I was reasonably happy with, Essence Back to Black, but they decided to change the packaging and make the brush really wide, so when my old bottle ran out, I didn't want to repurchase.

After moping around for a while, I had a brainwave... Why not try a black from one of my favorite brands China Glaze? Liquid Leather was easily found on google, but buying it proved to be a bit more difficult... It was constantly sold out! It took me a few months, but I was able to pick it up at one of my favorite Dutch sites, Enchantra and lucky me, it was on sale :D

This cream glides on the nail in a perfect formula, is opaque in 2 coats (but you could get away with one if you're using it as a base and don't want too many coats on your nails), dries really fast and super glossy.


2 coats, no topcoat
To spice up my DarknTwisty manicure, I added an accent nail with NailPatternBoldness Texas Tea.



Texas Tea has a  clear base packed with blue, black and holo glitters. This is really hard to describe, because of the holo glitter, you just see all the colors of the rainbow in the glitter. It's just stunning!



If you want this to feel completely smooth, I would recommend using Glitter Food or a couple of coats of top coat, my pictures are 2 coats Liquid Leather, 1 coat Texas Tea and 1 coat SV. I think it's smooth enough with just 1 coat.

NailPatternBoldness is an indie brand and can be bought on Etsy or Llarowe. Texas Teas is an Llarowe exclusive polish, but please check out the Etsy site, they have some amazing polishes!

X

1 comments:

  1. Love the accent nail! I'm with you on the wide brushes...yuck.

    ReplyDelete