OPI Alcatraz... Rocks

When I first saw the new OPI San Fransisco collection I got really excited! Beautiful colors, with a few little gems. I have to admit, there are also a few not so unique colors in this collection. The one polish that stands out in this collection for me, is the sparkly liquid sand.

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks is a very smoked out purple navy with a ton of multi colored glitter with the famous liquid sand finish. This baby is gorgeous and absolutely unique in my collection!


The formula is very good, it applies really smoothly and is completely opaque in 2 coats. The dry time is really fast and it completely hardened out in about 30 - 45 min.




2 coats Alcatraz... Rocks
I love the OPI liquid sands and I think this may very well be my favorite of all of them. It's just stunning and a real eyecatcher.

For those of you who have access to P2 nail polish (I know it's sold in Germany), there is a very simular polish on the market, P2 050 Confidential. For pictures on Google, click here. Although they aren't 100% dupes, they're very close and Confidential is a good, cheaper, alternative.

Do you own any of the liquid sands and what is your favorite?

X

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm.. Purple.... Gives me doubts all over again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is SO awesome! LOVE that dark color so, so much! That said, I think I'm one of the few people in the free world who doesn't care for the texture polish trend - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan, but I have a couple that I love, this one and Solitaire are just awesome!
      But I can't handle having them on my nails for more than 2 or 3 days, then the texture gets to me and it just has to go!

      Delete
  3. What a great colour, I waited too long and haven't been able to find it. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I got it of eBay and I think it's still available...

      Delete