OPI Solitaire

FINALLY!!!
Finally, finally, finally!!!

That's all I can think when looking at my nails today :D
Finally, a white I can pull of! And I'm not just pulling it off, I wear the heck out of this polish! It looks stunning, if I do say so myself!

And I'm finally able to wear it. This polish only took 3 months to get to me. I ordered it in May, but something went wrong with the delivery, the package was returned to the States and had to be resend... long story short... it took 3 months to get here.

But it's here and I LOVE it!

I love white nails, but unfortunately white just doesn't like me..
I'm just too pale, but I have to admit, that doesn't stop me from wearing white polish every now and again.

Not this one, this is a beauty and I'm in love. OPI Solitaire is a white liquid sand polish, with a skattering of silver sparkle. This polish is part of the recent Bond Girls Collection and was named after Solitaire (played by Jane Seymour) in Live and let Die.

The inspiration
The polish
It's just gorgeous! It glides on the nail with a perfect consistency, it's opaque in 2 coats and dries really fast. Maybe not as fast as the other liquid sands, but fast enough. No topcoat needed because of the liquid sand finish, so this was an easy, fast mani.

Just look at this stunner, I can't get enough!


2 coats
I've seen a lot of swatches and in most of them, the silver glitter is a lot more noticable. I have to say, I don't mind that mine looks more white and seems to have less silver in it.

There's just nothing bad to say about this polish, I'm over the moon, if you hadn't noticed, lol.
I could show you another 20 pictures (yes, I took that many!) and they would all look stunning.

Ok, just one more :D



What's your favorite textured polish?

X

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete