China Glaze 108 Degrees

Today I have my number 1 all time favorite polish for you. I think you'll be surprised when I show you which one it is. I'm not a huge fan of pink nails, although I do own a lot of them. They all tend to be the bright neon hot pink kind. I just can't get away with a soft babypink... I wore those a couple of times and I've never gotten so many bad remarks about a polish, lol.

But here you have it, my number one polish! It just doesn't have anything to do with the color, not really. It's the first polish I absolutely fell in love with, I couldn't get enough and I totally blame China Glaze 108 Degrees for my polish addiction. It's the one that started it all!


108 is a hot pink glass fleck jelly polish with a perfect formula. I love the fact that a jelly polish always seems to be a little on the sheer side, but never really is. You only need 2 - 3 coats to get it opaque. It has a very faint blueish purple shimmer to it, which brings this polish to live on the nail. I love everything about it and, as you can tell from my bottle shot, I've worn the hell out of this polish. I think this might be the first polish that I need to rebuy.



108 Degrees was part of the 2011 Island Escape collection, but I think it's part of the core collection now. It's still widely available. I absolutely adore this polish, even though it's not the most unique color. I even have a dupe in my own stash, but I have an emotional connection to this particular polish. It will always be a part of my stash and I will always wear it.


For those of you who are interested, the dupe in my stash is OPI I'm all Ears from the Vintage MinnieMouse Collection released in 2012, not to be confused with the Couture the Minnie collecion, released in 2013.



Pointer and ring: I'm all ears
Middle and pinky: 108 Degrees
What's your favorite polish and why is it your favorite color?
Which polish started your collection?

X

2 comments:

  1. Mooie kleurtje zeg! Mijn favo kleur is nog steeds de mintachtige kleur! Ik heb nu een mat-doorzichtig lakje, als je die er over heen doen is dat echt super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such unique polishes, I have not seen either of them. Love that colour...makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete