Miners MAXI Mascara Waterproof

Today I have a mascara review for you. I received this mascara in my June Beauty Box and was very eager to try it out. I love mascara, can't live without it and am always on the hunt for the best one.

So to find the Miners MAXI Mascara Waterproof in Black in my box, was very exiting to me. The only thing I was worried about, was the fact that this is a waterproof mascara and they tend to sting my eyes. This is the reason I never wear waterproof mascara (and the fact that it's really hard to take off). But I gave this a go anyway.



Overall, I'm very happy with the results. It didn't sting my eyes, which is a BIG plus in my book. It didn't clump or transfer on me. The consistency is fine, not to wet, not to dry. It stayed on my lashes all day and even after a good Piloxing workout with a lot of sweating, it stayed put.

The wand is nothing special, it handles nicely, but I found the mascara tends to clump up at the tip of the brush when you pull it out of the tube.



As I said before, I love mascara and usually wear about 2 -3 coats of it, depending on how much it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. I do want my mascara to do a great job at both. Demanding, I know :D

This mascara did both, but not to the extend I would have liked. It seperated my lashes and coated every single one, but I felt I had to work to much to get my lashes black enough. Because I was testing it, I only did 2 coats, but next time I wear it, I'll do at least 3 coats, maybe even 4.


Naked Lashes
2 coats of mascara
If you like a more natural look, this is a great mascara for you!
If you like dramatic lashes, you might want to skip this one.

X
 

 


1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete